What your child will learn:
Mathematics> Numbers> 22-36>months
- Recites some number names in sequence.
- Uses some language of quantities, such as ‘more’ and ‘a lot’.
- Knows that a group of things changes in quantity when something is added or taken away.
M>N> 30-350 months
- Uses some number names and number language spontaneously.
- Uses some number names accurately in play.
- Recites numbers in order to 10.
- Knows that numbers identify how many objects are in a set.
- Sometimes matches numeral and quantity correctly.
M> N.> 40-60+ months
- Recognises numerals 1 to 5.
- Counts up to three or four objects by saying one number name for each item.