Express Yourself (P.S.H.E)
Good Morning Year 5,
For today's 'Express yourself' Lesson we are going to watch the video about Mental health. Once you have watched the video read through the power point slide.
I would like you to create a poster to support Children's mental health. Make a poster to help give some top tips about how to be a good listener?
Things to include on the poster:
- What do you need to do when you feel like you need to explode?
- What strategies can you do in the classroom that is respectful?
- What strategies can you use when you’re at home to let go?
- What do you do when you’re feeling sad or angry?
- What helps you?
- What do you do when you’re feeling happy or proud?
Start writing a diary to express yourself. A diary is a safe place to keep your thoughts. It’s okay to write down negative things in it too.